2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 680.8
Carbuncle and furuncle of other specified sites
- Short description: Carbuncle, site NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 680.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 680.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 680.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 680.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L02.821 Furuncle of head [any part, except face]
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L02.828 Furuncle of other sites
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L02.831 Carbuncle of head [any part, except face]
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L02.838 Carbuncle of other sites
- Anal furunculosis
- Carbuncle of head
- Carbuncle of scalp
- Furuncle of head, except face
- Furuncle of scalp
- Scalp carbuncle
- Scalp furuncle
- Head [any part, except face]