2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 676.40
Failure of lactation, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Lactation fail-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 676.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 676.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 676.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 676.40: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O92.3 Agalactia
- Agalactia (little or no breast milk)
- Failure of lactation