2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 675.03
Infections of nipple associated with childbirth, antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: Infect nipple-antepartum.
- ICD-9-CM 675.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 675.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 675.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 675.03: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.011 Infection of nipple associated with pregnancy, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.012 Infection of nipple associated with pregnancy, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.013 Infection of nipple associated with pregnancy, third trimester
- Infection of nipple, associated with childbirth
- Nipple infection in pregnancy