2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.04
Pulmonary complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery, postpartum condition or complication
- Short description: Pulm complicat-postpart.
- ICD-9-CM 668.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 668.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 668.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.04: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O89.09 Other pulmonary complications of anesthesia during the puerperium