2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.04
Pulmonary complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery, postpartum condition or complication
- Short description: Pulm complicat-postpart.
- ICD-9-CM 668.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 668.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 668.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.04: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O89.09 Other pulmonary complications of anesthesia during the puerperium