2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 663.31
Other and unspecified cord entanglement, without mention of compression, complicating labor and delivery, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Cord entangle NEC-deliv.
- ICD-9-CM 663.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 663.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 663.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 663.31: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.81X0 Labor and delivery complicated by cord around neck, without compression, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.82X0 Labor and delivery complicated by other cord entanglement, without compression, not applicable or unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O69.89X0 Labor and delivery complicated by other cord complications, not applicable or unspecified