2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 660.73
Failed forceps or vacuum extractor, unspecified, antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: Fail forceps NOS-antepar.
- ICD-9-CM 660.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 660.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 660.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 660.73: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O66.5 Attempted application of vacuum extractor and forceps