2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 659.10
Failed medical or unspecified induction of labor, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Fail induction NOS-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 659.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 659.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 659.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 659.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O61.0 Failed medical induction of labor
- Failed medical induction of labor
- Ineffective medical induction of labor