2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 648.80
Abnormal glucose tolerance of mother, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Abn glucose in preg-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 648.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 648.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 648.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 648.80: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.810 Abnormal glucose complicating pregnancy
- Abnormal glucose tolerance test postpartum
- Gestational diabetes (diabetes of pregnancy), delivered
- Gestational diabetes (in pregnancy)
- Gestational diabetes mellitus
- Gestational DM
- Postpartum (after childbirth) abnormal glucose tolerance
- Postpartum abnl glucose tolerance
- Postpartum gestational diabetes mellitus
- Postpartum gestational DM