2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 641.00
Placenta previa without hemorrhage, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Short description: Placenta previa-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 641.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 641.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 641.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 641.00: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O44.00 Placenta previa specified as without hemorrhage, unspecified trimester
- Placenta previa
- Placenta previa without hemorrhage
- Placenta previa WO hemorrhage
- Placenta previa, before birth