2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 629.32
Exposure of implanted vaginal mesh and other prosthetic materials into vagina
- Short description: Exp imp vag mesh-vagina.
- ICD-9-CM 629.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 629.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 629.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 629.32: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T83.721A Exposure of implanted vaginal mesh and other prosthetic materials into vagina, initial encounter
- Exposure of vaginal mesh and other prosthetic materials through vaginal wall