2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 629.1
Hydrocele, canal of nuck
- Short description: Hydrocele canal nuck-fem.
- ICD-9-CM 629.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 629.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 629.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 629.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N94.89 Other specified conditions associated with female genital organs and menstrual cycle
- Female canal of nuck hydrocele
- Hydrocele of canal of Nuck
- Hydrocele, canal of nuck, female
- Cyst of canal of Nuck (acquired)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 629.1
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- canal of Nuck (acquired) (serous) 629.1
- Hydrocele (calcified) (chylous) (idiopathic) (infantile) (inguinal canal) (recurrent) (senile) (spermatic cord) (testis) (tunica vaginalis) 603.9
- canal of Nuck (female) 629.1