2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 628.0
Infertility, female, associated with anovulation
- Short description: Infertility-anovulation.
- ICD-9-CM 628.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 628.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 628.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 628.0: 2014.
- Anovular menstruation
- Anovulation (lack of ovulation)
- Anovulatory bleeding
- Anovulatory bleeding (menstruation without ovulation)
- Female infertility associated with anovulation
- Female infertility due to oligo-ovulation
- Infertility assoc W anovulation
- Infertility due to oligoovulation
- Infertility W anovulation
- Infertility with anovulation (lack of ovulation)
- Use additional code for any associated Stein-Leventhal syndrome (256.4)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N97.0 Female infertility associated with anovulation