2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 626.2
Excessive or frequent menstruation
- Short description: Excessive menstruation.
- ICD-9-CM 626.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 626.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 626.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 626.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N92.0 Excessive and frequent menstruation with regular cycle
- Excessive and frequent menstruation
- Menometrorrhagia (menstruation disorder)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual period)
- Polymenorrhea (abnormally frequent menstruation)
- Heavy periods