2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 626.0
Absence of menstruation
- ICD-9-CM 626.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 626.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 626.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 626.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N91.2 Amenorrhea, unspecified
- Amenorrhea (nomenstrual flow)
- Anovulatory amenorrhea
- Anovulatory amenorrhea (no ovulation, menstruation)
- Primary amenorrhea
- Primary physiologic amenorrhea
- Secondary amenorrhea
- Secondary amenorrhea (loss of menstrual period)
- Secondary physiologic amenorrhea
- Amenorrhea (primary) (secondary)