2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 616.50
Ulceration of vulva, unspecified
- Short description: Ulceration of vulva NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 616.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 616.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 616.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 616.50: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N76.6 Ulceration of vulva
- Labial ulceration
- Ulcer of genital labium
- Ulcer of vulva
- Ulceration of vulva
- Ulceration, labial
- Vulvar ulcer