2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 616.11
Vaginitis and vulvovaginitis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Vaginitis in oth disease.
- ICD-9-CM 616.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 616.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 616.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 616.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N77.1 Vaginitis, vulvitis and vulvovaginitis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Code first underlying disease, as:
- pinworm vaginitis (127.4)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 616.11
- Vaginitis (acute) (chronic) (circumscribed) (diffuse) (emphysematous) (Hemophilus vaginalis) (nonspecific) (nonvenereal) (ulcerative) 616.10