2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 615.0
Acute inflammatory diseases of uterus, except cervix
- Short description: Ac uterine inflammation.
- ICD-9-CM 615.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 615.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 615.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 615.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N71.0 Acute inflammatory disease of uterus
- Acute endometritis
- Acute endomyometritis
- Acute metritis
- Acute myometritis
- Acute perimetritis
- Acute uterine inflammatory disease
- Endometritis, subacute (inflammation of uterus)
- Myometritis, acute (inflammation of uterine muscle)
- Subacute endometritis
- Subacute endomyometritis
- Subacute myometritis
- Subacute perimetritis
- Subacute pyometra
- Any condition classifiable to 615.9, specified as acute or subacute
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 615.0
- Endometritis (nonspecific) (purulent) (septic) (suppurative) 615.9
- acute 615.0
- subacute 615.0