2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.83
Capsular contracture of breast implant
- Short description: Capslr contrctr brst imp.
- ICD-9-CM 611.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 611.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 611.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 611.83: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N64.89 Other specified disorders of breast
- Capsular breast contracture of right breast implant
- Capsular contracture left breast implant
- Left breast implant capsular contracture
- Right breast implant capsular contracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 611.83
- Contraction, contracture, contracted
- breast implant, capsular 611.83
- capsular, of breast implant 611.83