2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.72
Lump or mass in breast
- ICD-9-CM 611.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 611.72 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 611.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 611.72: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N63 Unspecified lump in breast
- Bilat breast lumps
- Bilateral breast lump
- Bilateral breast lumps
- Breast lump
- Left breast lump
- Lump breast
- Mammographic breast mass
- Mammographic breast mass finding
- Right breast lump