2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.72
Lump or mass in breast
- ICD-9-CM 611.72 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 611.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 611.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 611.72: 2014 2015.
- Bilat breast lumps
- Bilateral breast lump
- Bilateral breast lumps
- Breast lump
- Left breast lump
- Lump breast
- Mammographic breast mass
- Mammographic breast mass finding
- Right breast lump
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N63 Unspecified lump in breast