2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 608.86
Edema of male genital organs
- Short description: Edema, male genital orgn.
- ICD-9-CM 608.86 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 608.86 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 608.86.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 608.86: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N50.8 Other specified disorders of male genital organs
- Edema of male genitals
- Edema of scrotum
- Male genital edema
- Male genital organ edema (disorder)
- Scrotal edema