2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 607.82
Vascular disorders of penis
- Short description: Vascular disorder, penis.
- ICD-9-CM 607.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 607.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 607.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 607.82: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N50.1 Vascular disorders of male genital organs
- Combined arterial insuff and corporo venous occlusive
- Combined arterial insuff and corporo venous occlusive erectile dysfunction
- Corporo venous occlusive erectile dysfunction
- Embolism of penis
- Male erectile disorder due to arterial insufficiency and corporovenous occlusion
- Male erectile disorder due to corporovenous occlusion
- Nontraumatic hematoma of penis
- Nontraumatic penis hematoma
- Penile thrombosis
- Penile vascular disorder
- Penile venous thrombosis
- Penis embolism
- Penis superficial venous thrombosis
- Penis vascular disorder
- Thrombosis of penile vein
- Thrombosis of penis
- Thrombosis of superficial penile vein
- Vascular disorder of penis
- Venous thrombosis of penis
- Embolism of corpus cavernosum or penis
- Hematoma (nontraumatic) of corpus cavernosum or penis
- Hemorrhage of corpus cavernosum or penis
- Thrombosis of corpus cavernosum or penis