2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 602.1
Congestion or hemorrhage of prostate
- Short description: Prostatic congest/hemorr.
- ICD-9-CM 602.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 602.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 602.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 602.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N42.1 Congestion and hemorrhage of prostate
- Congestion of prostate
- Hemorrhage of prostate
- Prostate congestion
- Prostate hemorrhage
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 602.1
- Congestion, congestive
- prostate (active) 602.1
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0
- prostate 602.1