2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 601.4
Prostatitis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Prostatitis in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 601.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 601.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 601.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 601.4: 2014 2015.
- Chlamydial prostatitis
- Prostatitis associated with another disorder
- Syphilitic prostatitis
- TB of prostate
- Tuberculosis (TB) of prostate
- Tuberculosis of prostate
- Code first underlying disease, as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N51 Disorders of male genital organs in diseases classified elsewhere