2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 599.71
- ICD-9-CM 599.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 599.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 599.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 599.71: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R31.0 Gross hematuria
- Frank hematuria
- Hematuria (red blood in urine)
- Hematuria, gross
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 599.71
- Hematuria (benign) (essential) (idiopathic) 599.70
- gross 599.71