2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 599.60
Urinary obstruction, unspecified
- Short description: Urinary obstruction NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 599.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 599.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 599.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 599.60: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N13.9 Obstructive and reflux uropathy, unspecified
- Acquired obstructive uropathy
- Acquired urinary tract obstruction
- Obstruction of urethra
- Obstructive and reflux uropathy
- Obstructive uropathy
- Obstructive uropathy, acquired
- Reflux uropathy
- Urethral obstruction
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Uropathy, obstructive
- Obstructive uropathy NOS
- Urinary (tract) obstruction NOS