2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 598.8
Other specified causes of urethral stricture
- Short description: Urethral stricture NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 598.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 598.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 598.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 598.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N35.8 Other urethral stricture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 598.8
- Stricture (see also Stenosis) 799.89
- urethra (anterior) (meatal) (organic) (posterior) (spasmodic) 598.9