2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.9
- Short description: Cystitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 595.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 595.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 595.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 595.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.90 Cystitis, unspecified without hematuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.91 Cystitis, unspecified with hematuria
- Bacterial cystitis
- Cystitis (bladder infection)
- Cystitis (bladder infection), bacterial
- Cystitis (bladder infection), recurrent
- Cystitis, bacterial
- Cystitis, bacterial, recurrent
- Hematuria due to cystitis
- Hemorrhagic cystitis
- Recurrent bacterial cystitis
- Recurrent cystitis