2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 583.0
Nephritis and nephropathy, not specified as acute or chronic, with lesion of proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Short description: Proliferat nephritis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 583.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 583.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 583.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 583.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N05.9 Unspecified nephritic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes
- Focal AND segmental proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Focal segmental proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Glomerulonephritis, proliferative
- Hereditary diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Hereditary nephropathy
- Hereditary nephropathy w crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Isolated proteinuria
- Isolated proteinuria w crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Isolated proteinuria with specified morphological lesion, diffuse concentric glomerulonephritis
- Proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Rapidly progressive nephritic syndrome
- Rapidly progressive nephritic syndrome w crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Rapidly progressive nephritic syndrome, diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
- glomerulonephritis (diffuse) NOS
- nephritis NOS
- nephropathy NOS