2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 582.9
Chronic glomerulonephritis with unspecified pathological lesion in kidney
- Short description: Chronic nephritis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 582.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 582.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 582.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 582.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N03.9 Chronic nephritic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes
- Chronic glomerulonephritis
- Chronic nephritis
- Glomerulonephritis, chronic
- Nephropathy or nephritis, chronic
- Glomerulonephritis: specified as chronic
- NOS specified as chronic
- hemorrhagic specified as chronic
- Nephritis specified as chronic
- Nephropathy specified as chronic