2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 577.1
- ICD-9-CM 577.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 577.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 577.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 577.1: 2014.
- Chronic pancreatitis due to acute alcohol intoxication
- Chronic pancreatitis due to chronic alcoholism
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas), chronic
- Pancreatitis chronic, due to alcohol intoxication
- Pancreatitis chronic, due to chronic alcoholism
- Pancreatitis, chronic
- Chronic pancreatitis:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K86.1 Other chronic pancreatitis