2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 577.1
- ICD-9-CM 577.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 577.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 577.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 577.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K86.1 Other chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis due to acute alcohol intoxication
- Chronic pancreatitis due to chronic alcoholism
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas), chronic
- Pancreatitis chronic, due to alcohol intoxication
- Pancreatitis chronic, due to chronic alcoholism
- Pancreatitis, chronic
- Chronic pancreatitis: