2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 575.3
Hydrops of gallbladder
- ICD-9-CM 575.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 575.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 575.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 575.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K82.1 Hydrops of gallbladder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 575.3
- Hydrops 782.3
- gallbladder 575.3
- gallbladder (see also Disease, gallbladder) 575.3