2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.60
Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with acute cholecystitis, without mention of obstruction
- Short description: Gall&bil cal w/ac w/o ob.
- ICD-9-CM 574.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 574.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.60: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.62 Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with acute cholecystitis without obstruction
- Acute cholecystitis due to calculus of gallbladder and bile duct
- Cholelithiasis and choledocholithiasis w acute cholecystitis
- Gallstone and bile duct stone with acute cholecystitis