2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.01
Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis, with obstruction
- Short description: Cholelith/ac gb inf-obst.
- ICD-9-CM 574.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 574.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.01 Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis with obstruction
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w acute and chronic cholecystitis, w obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w acute cholecystitis, w obstruction
- Gallbladder calculus with acute cholecystitis and obstruction
- Gallstone and acute cholecystitis with obstruction
- Gallstone with cholecystitis, with obstruction