2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 572.3
- ICD-9-CM 572.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 572.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 572.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 572.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K76.6 Portal hypertension
- Portal HTN
- Portal hypertensive gastropathy
- Use additional code for any associated complications, such as:
- portal hypertensive gastropathy (537.89)