2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 567.9
- Short description: Peritonitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 567.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 567.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 567.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 567.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K65.9 Peritonitis, unspecified
- Acute peritonitis
- Epiploic appendagitis
- Infectious peritonitis
- Peritoneal dialysis-associated peritonitis
- Peritonitis after surgery
- Peritonitis due to infected dialysis catheter
- Peritonitis due to infected peritoneal dialysis catheter
- Peritonitis due to peritoneal dialysis
- Peritonitis, infectious
- Postoperative peritonitis