2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 551.3
Diaphragmatic hernia with gangrene
- Short description: Diaphragm hernia w gangr.
- ICD-9-CM 551.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 551.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 551.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 551.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K44.1 Diaphragmatic hernia with gangrene
- Diaphragmatic hernia w gangrene
- Gangrenous hiatal hernia
- Gangrenous paraesophageal hernia
- Hiatal hernia w gangrene
- Hiatal hernia with gangrene
- Paraesophageal hernia w gangrene
- Paraesophageal hernia with gangrene
- congenital diaphragmatic hernia (756.6)
- hiatal (esophageal) (sliding) specified as gangrenous
- paraesophageal specified as gangrenous
- Thoracic stomach specified as gangrenous