2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 550.91
Inguinal hernia, without mention of obstruction or gangrene, unilateral or unspecified, recurrent
- Short description: Recur unilat inguin hern.
- ICD-9-CM 550.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 550.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 550.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 550.91: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K40.91 Unilateral inguinal hernia, without obstruction or gangrene, recurrent
- Inguinal hernia, recurrent
- Left recurrent inguinal hernia
- Recurrent incarcerated inguinal hernia
- Recurrent inguinal hernia
- Recurrent irreducible inguinal hernia
- Right recurrent inguinal hernia