2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 550.03
Inguinal hernia, with gangrene, bilateral, recurrent
- Short description: Recur bil ing hern-gang.
- ICD-9-CM 550.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 550.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 550.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 550.03: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K40.11 Bilateral inguinal hernia, with gangrene, recurrent
- Bilat recurrent inguinal hernia w gangrene
- Bilateral recurrent inguinal hernia with gangrene
- Both sides recurrent inguinal hernias with gangrene