2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.61
Duodenitis, with hemorrhage
- Short description: Duodenitis w hmrhg.
- ICD-9-CM 535.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 535.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 535.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.61: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.81 Duodenitis with bleeding
- Duodenitis, erosive with hemorrhage
- Erosive duodenitis w hemorrhage
- Hemorrhagic duodenitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 535.61
- Duodenitis (nonspecific) (peptic) 535.60
- with hemorrhage 535.61