2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.31
Alcoholic gastritis, with hemorrhage
- Short description: Alchl gstritis w hmrhg.
- ICD-9-CM 535.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 535.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 535.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.31: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.21 Alcoholic gastritis with bleeding
- Alcoholic gastritis w hemorrhage
- Gastric hemorrhage due to alcoholic gastritis
- Gastritis, alcoholic with hemorrhage