2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.3
Stricture and stenosis of esophagus
- Short description: Esophageal stricture.
- ICD-9-CM 530.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 530.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 530.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 530.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K22.2 Esophageal obstruction
- Acquired Schatzkis ring
- Benign esophageal stricture
- Esophageal stricture
- Stricture of esophagus
- Terminal esophageal web
- congenital stricture of esophagus (750.3)
- Compression of esophagus
- Obstruction of esophagus