2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.10
- ICD-9-CM 530.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 530.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 530.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 530.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K20.9 Esophagitis, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 530.10
- Esophagitis (alkaline) (chemical) (chronic) (infectional) (necrotic) (peptic) (postoperative) (regurgitant) 530.10
- tuberculous (see also Tuberculosis) 017.8
- Inflammation, inflamed, inflammatory (with exudation)
- esophagus 530.10