2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.0
Achalasia and cardiospasm
- Short description: Achalasia & cardiospasm.
- ICD-9-CM 530.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 530.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 530.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 530.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K22.0 Achalasia of cardia
- Achalasia of esophagus
- Acquired achalasia
- Acquired achalasia of esophagus
- Megaesophagus due to Chagas disease
- Megaesophagus in Chagas' disease
- congenital cardiospasm (750.7)
- Achalasia (of cardia)
- Aperistalsis of esophagus