2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 528.01
Mucositis (ulcerative) due to antineoplastic therapy
- Short description: Mucosits d/t antineo rx.
- ICD-9-CM 528.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 528.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 528.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 528.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K12.31 Oral mucositis (ulcerative) due to antineoplastic therapy
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K12.33 Oral mucositis (ulcerative) due to radiation
- Mucositis following radiation therapy
- Oral ulcerative mucositis due to antineoplastic therapy
- Oral ulcerative mucositis from antineoplastic therapy
- Radiation-induced mucositis of oral mucous membranes
- Use additional E code to identify adverse effects of therapy, such as: