2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 526.89
Other specified diseases of the jaws
- Short description: Jaw disease NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 526.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 526.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 526.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 526.89: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M27.8 Other specified diseases of jaws
- Cherubism with gingival fibromatosis
- Familial fibrosis dysplasia of the jaw
- Fibro-osseous lesion of jaw
- Fibrous dysplasia of jaw
- Fistula of hard palate
- Hard palate fistula
- Hyperplasia of mandibular condyle
- Hypoplasia of mandibular condyle
- Jaw disorder, osteoradionecrosis
- Latent bone cyst of jaw
- Odontogenic cyst
- Osteoradionecrosis of bone of skull
- Osteoradionecrosis of jaw
- Osteoradionecrosis of the mandible
- Osteoradionecrosis of the maxilla
- Resorption of mandible
- Unilateral condylar hyperplasia of mandible
- Unilateral condylar mandibular hypoplasia
- Unilateral coronoid hyperplasia of mandible
- Fibrous dysplasia of jaw(s)
- Latent bone cyst of jaw(s)
- Osteoradionecrosis of jaw(s)
- Unilateral condylar hyperplasia or hypoplasia of mandible