2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 526.69
Other periradicular pathology associated with previous endodontic treatment
- Short description: Periradicular path NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 526.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 526.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 526.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 526.69: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M27.59 Other periradicular pathology associated with previous endodontic treatment
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 526.69
- Pathology (of) - see also Disease
- periradicular, associated with previous endodontic treatment 526.69