2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 526.2
Other cysts of jaws
- Short description: Cysts of jaws NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 526.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 526.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 526.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 526.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M27.49 Other cysts of jaw
- Aneurysmal cyst of jaw
- Cyst of jaw
- Cyst of maxilla
- Hemorrhagic cyst of jaw
- Jaw cyst
- Jaw disorder, aneurysmal cyst
- Jaw disorder, cyst
- Jaw disorder, hemorrhagic cyst
- Jaw disorder, non odontogenic developmental cyst
- Maxillary cyst
- Median mandibular cyst
- Nonodontogenic developmental cyst of jaw
- Non-odontogenic developmental cyst of jaw
- Stafne idiopathic bone cavity of mandible
- Traumatic cyst of jaw
- Cyst of jaw: