2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 488.02
Influenza due to identified avian influenza virus with other respiratory manifestations
- Short description: Flu dt avian w oth resp.
- ICD-9-CM 488.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 488.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 488.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 488.02: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J09.X2 Influenza due to identified novel influenza A virus with other respiratory manifestations
- Avian influenza
- Avian influenza w upper respiratory symptoms
- Influenza, avian with upper respiratory symptoms
- Upper respiratory symptoms due to avian influenza
- Avian influenzal:
- respiratory infection (acute) (upper)
- Identified avian influenza NOS