2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 459.10
Postphlebetic syndrome without complications
- Short description: Postphlbtc synd w/o comp.
- ICD-9-CM 459.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 459.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 459.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 459.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I87.009 Postthrombotic syndrome without complications of unspecified extremity
- Postphlebitic syndrome
- Postphlebitic syndrome of both legs
- Postphlebitic syndrome of left leg
- Postphlebitic syndrome of right leg
- Postphlebitic syndrome with inflammation
- Postthrombotic syndrome of bilat legs
- Postthrombotic syndrome of bilateral legs
- Postthrombotic syndrome of left leg
- Postthrombotic syndrome of right leg
- Asymptomatic postphlebitic syndrome
- Postphlebitic syndrome NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 459.10
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- postphlebitic (asymptomatic) 459.10