Home > 2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Diseases Of The Circulatory System 390-459 > Diseases Of Veins And Lymphatics, And Other Diseases Of Circulatory System 451-459 > Noninfectious disorders of lymphatic channels 457-
2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 457.2
- ICD-9-CM 457.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 457.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 457.2: 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 457.2:
- Gangrene, gangrenous (anemia) (artery) (cellulitis) (dermatitis) (dry) (infective) (moist) (pemphigus) (septic) (skin) (stasis) (ulcer) 785.4
- lymphangitis 457.2
- Inflammation, inflamed, inflammatory (with exudation)
- lymphatic vessel (see also Lymphangitis) 457.2
- Lymphangitis 457.2
- acute (with abscess or cellulitis) 682.9
- specified site - see Abscess, by site
- breast, puerperal, postpartum 675.2
- chancroidal 099.0
- chronic (any site) 457.2
- gangrenous 457.2
- puerperal, postpartum, childbirth 670.8
- strumous, tuberculous (see also Tuberculosis) 017.2
- subacute (any site) 457.2
- tuberculous - see Tuberculosis, lymph gland
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 457.2 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2013 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.